Saturday, May 7, 2011

Workin the bugs out( First two weeks of tour)

    The first two weeks of this tour have been a great time to work the bugs out for sure. I broke my Mapex bass drum pedal at sound check of the very show. Unbelievable. I have treated that thing with kid gloves, kept it in it's case and everything. We had no choice but to buy a new DW pedal at a local store. Problem was we were in Canada. I paid double what I would normally be able to get one for. Ouch! Day or tow later I cracked another cymbal. Luckily for me Sabian  treats their artists great and they were shipping new gear out the very next day. I was supposed to have a cymbal arrive at 1st ave in Minneapolis but the UPS tracking showed it getting there the day after we left...Oh well..I fell off the drum riser during set up one day. That was fun. The riser was way to small and it was about 6 feet up in the air. I went right off the back. Gotta nice bruise on the front of my shin.  Good times.....The crowds have been amazing and the band is playing great so I am happy about that..More to come soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment